By: Matt Chatfield
Grilled “Tomahawk Chop”
2 ½ -3lb Ribeye Steak, Long rib bone in
Kosher Salt and Coarse pepper to season
You will need a Wolf Multi-function Cooker, the Wolf Convection Steam Oven, or a Sous Vide Circulator for a constantly controlled temperature. This process is worth the time, as it produces a piece of meat cooked perfectly to the temp you set, never overcooks!
How It's Done
- Preheat water bath somewhere between 120-140°F, I like 132°F.
- Season Steak on all sides with Salt and Pepper.
- Seal Steak in vacuum bag.
- Cook for 2-3 hours, I do 3 hours for a steak this large.
- Preheat your Charbroiler or Grill to a high heat.
- Remove from pouch, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Grill on all sides for 2-3 minutes per side. It will brown very easily!
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing for service, Enjoy!
appetizers (4)chicken (4)Grilling (4)griddle (3)Pizza (3)Beef (3)Sauces & Dressings (2)Sous Vide (2)pork (2)lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Vegetarian (2)Brunch (1)Salad (1)Side Dishes (1)