By: Chef Allysa Adamson
Pesto Zucchini Pizza
1 ball of pizza dough
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup pesto
1 zucchini very thinly sliced
4 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn
2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
5 basil leaves, torn
Red pepper flakes
1. Place your Wolf stone on the bottom rack and preheat your Wolf convection oven on the Stone setting at 550 degrees for at least 45 minutes.
2. Prepare your pizza by gently stretching the dough on a lightly floured surface until about 12 inches in diameter. (Learning the right amount of stretching and how thick your dough should be may take a little bit of practice).
3. Put a small even dusting of cornmeal onto the pizza peel then place your dough on the peel before you start adding toppings. Evenly spread with pesto on the dough, then add zucchini, mozzarella, and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Gently slide the pizza onto the stone and cook for about 8-12 minutes (watch closely).
5. Once you remove your pizza, top with pine nuts, fresh basil, and a sprinkle of coarse salt, and red pepper flakes.
Wolf Convection Steam Oven (32)Main Dish (32)Denver (29)Salt Lake City (25)Kansas City (24)Dessert (22)St.Louis (18)Side Dishes (11)Breakfast (10)Appetizers (10)
Vegetarian (10)Brunch (10)Grilling (9)Vegetables (8)Bread (7)Minneapolis (7)Fish (7)Griddle (6)Chicken (6)Salad (6)Pork (5)Sauces & Dressings (4)Beef (3)Sous Vide (3)Pasta (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Speed Oven (1)