By: Chef Matt Chatfield
Slow Roasted BBQ Pork Loin
Slow Roasted BBQ Pork Loin in Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
Wolf Convection Steam Oven (1st Model)
4-5 lb Pork Loin Roast
3-4 Tablespoons Pork BBQ Rub
1. Preheat Smoker or Grill/Charbroiler
2. Rub Pork Loin with Bbq rub.
3. Smoke for 30 minutes low heat to infuse flavor, or Chargrill both sides to give a nice bark to the Loin.
4. Place on a foil-lined convection steam oven solid tray, and use a rack to elevate the roast if you have one.
5. Place the roast in the center of the rack/pan, and insert the temperature probe where the tip of the shaft is in the center thickest part of the roast. Make sure the metal shaft is completely inserted.
6. Place the roast in the oven and plug the probe into the port on the right side of the oven.
7. Click the center button and scroll one setting to the right till you see Slow Roast. Click OK and scroll right till you see Pork Loin. Click OK to confirm. Click on the temp setting to adjust the internal temperature you desire for doneness. Click OK.
8. Click on the Time button to choose the time you would like the roast to be done, from 2 ½ -4 ½ hours. Click OK, the oven will ask if you wish to start, click OK.
9. The oven factors in a resting time for the roast, so you may slice and serve the roast directly out of the oven.
10. The longer the Slow Roasting time, the more tender the roasts will be.
Vegetarian (10)Brunch (10)Grilling (9)Vegetables (8)Bread (7)Minneapolis (7)Fish (7)Griddle (6)Chicken (6)Salad (6)Pork (5)Sauces & Dressings (4)Beef (3)Sous Vide (3)Pasta (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Speed Oven (1)