By: Chef Matt Chatfield
Boursin Duchesse Potatoes
2 ¼ pounds baking potatoes, peeled
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
4 large egg yolks
1/3 cup boursin cheese
White pepper to taste
Kosher Salt to taste
1. Steam in the Wolf Convection Steam Oven, or Boil the potatoes in a pot of salted water, until they are tender, about 35 minutes. Drain when cooked.
2. With an electric mixer beat the butter into the potatoes, then the eggs, until it is combined well and smooth. Add 1/3 cup of cheese. Add the pepper, and salt, to taste, and transfer the mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large decorative tip.
3. Pipe the mixture into large rosettes onto a buttered baking sheet.
4. The rosettes may be chilled, covered loosely, for several hours or overnight.
5. Mist all sides of the Duchesse with Pan Spray. This will help them brown up nicely.
6. Preheat oven to 400 F Convection Roast. In the preheated convection oven roast for 15 minutes. Cook until the edges of the ridges start to brown up nice and crisp.
7. This filling may also be used for making Twice Baked Potatoes filling.
Chicken (6)Fish (6)Bread (6)Vegetables (5)Vegetarian (5)Pork (4)Minneapolis (4)Sauces & Dressings (4)Griddle (4)Salad (4)Beef (3)Brunch (3)Sous Vide (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Pasta (2)Speed Oven (1)Breakfast (1)