By: Chef Brandie Lamb
Bourbon Pecan Pie Fudge Brownies
1 8x8” pan
4 large eggs
1 1⁄4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp baking powder Pie filling
1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp instant espresso powder
16 tbsp unsalted butter
2 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
1 1⁄2 cups AP flour
1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
2 large eggs
1 tbsp bourbon
2 cups chopped pecans
1. Preheat Wolf Speed Oven to 350F bake or 325F convection. Line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt the 2 sticks of butter in a saucepan and once melted, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. In a bowl of a stand mixer, combine the eggs, cocoa powder, vanilla, salt, baking powder, and espresso powder.
3. Beat for about 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Add in the sugar-butter mixture and mix until smooth and silky.
4. Combine flour and chocolate chips, reduce stand mixer speed and add in flour and chocolate chips. Mix just until incorporated. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 28-30 minutes.
5. For the pecan pie filling, whisk brown sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, salt, eggs, and bourbon. Add pecans in and stir. Once brownies are done, add pecan filling on top and place back in the oven and bake for another 30-35 minutes or until filling is set. Remove and allow to cool for 3 hours to set perfectly.
Vegetarian (10)Brunch (10)Grilling (9)Vegetables (8)Bread (7)Minneapolis (7)Fish (7)Griddle (6)Chicken (6)Salad (6)Pork (5)Sauces & Dressings (4)Beef (3)Sous Vide (3)Pasta (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Speed Oven (1)