By: Chef Matt Chatfield
Honey Chili Garlic Roasted Chicken
1 (3-4 pound) whole chicken
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp Chili Garlic sauce
1/2 cup honey
1. Thoroughly rinse the outside and inside of the chicken. Gently pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle generously with freshly ground pepper and salt.
3. Adjust Wolf oven rack to lowest position and preheat to 450 degrees. Place foil loosely in a large roasting pan. Flip chicken so breast side faces up, tucking the wings under, and set V-rack in roasting pan on top of the foil. Roast chicken 55 minutes, continue to roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of breast registers 165 degrees,.
4. Mix together honey and chili garlic sauce with a pastry brush.
5. Remove chicken from the oven and brush with glaze liberally. Return to oven for 5-7 minutes.
6. Transfer chicken to cutting board and let rest, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Carve and serve immediately. Serve with additional glaze if desired.
Wolf Convection Steam Oven (32)Main Dish (32)Denver (29)Salt Lake City (25)Kansas City (24)Dessert (22)St.Louis (18)Side Dishes (11)Breakfast (10)Appetizers (10)
Vegetarian (10)Brunch (10)Grilling (9)Vegetables (8)Bread (7)Minneapolis (7)Fish (7)Griddle (6)Chicken (6)Salad (6)Pork (5)Sauces & Dressings (4)Beef (3)Sous Vide (3)Pasta (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Speed Oven (1)