By: Chef Jeff Davis
Hard Boiled Easter Eggs in Convection Steam Oven
Hard Boiled Easter Eggs in the Wolf Convection Steam Oven
Eggs - as many as you want
1. Place eggs onto a perforated steam oven pan
2. Hit the gourmet button
3. Scroll over to eggs and hit enter
4. Press option number 2 hardboiled eggs and hit enter
5. It will show you that you are using all steam and hit enter
6. Hit enter on the checkmark
7. Scroll over and hit play
8. Soak the cooked eggs in ice water for 5-6 minutes. Then dry with a towel, place on a dry towel to air dry.
9. Then decorate!
Vegetarian (10)Brunch (10)Grilling (9)Vegetables (8)Bread (7)Minneapolis (7)Fish (7)Griddle (6)Chicken (6)Salad (6)Pork (5)Sauces & Dressings (4)Beef (3)Sous Vide (3)Pasta (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Speed Oven (1)