By: Chef Matt Chatfield
Savory Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Yield: 4-6 servings
Convection Steam Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple cider or rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
3 bacon slices, cut into 1-inch pieces
1. Spread halved brussels sprouts on a perforated baking sheet and place in Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
2. Program oven to steam for 12 minutes.
3. Stir all remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
4. Add Brussels to a bowl and toss with ingredients to coat well.
5. Preheat oven on Convection to 400 degrees.
6. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, until golden and caramelized.
7. Add the chopped bacon to the outer area of the baking pan for the last 10 minutes of roasting.
Vegetarian (10)Brunch (10)Grilling (9)Vegetables (8)Bread (7)Minneapolis (7)Fish (7)Griddle (6)Chicken (6)Salad (6)Pork (5)Sauces & Dressings (4)Beef (3)Sous Vide (3)Pasta (3)Pizza (3)Lamb (2)Cocktails (2)Speed Oven (1)